Monday 8 July 2013

Gratitude For Friendship and Love. Blog 144

Good Monday morning!



So - here I am sitting on the terrace - relishing in the now memory of yesterday. What started out as an 
idea for a modest little lunch to celebrate friendships transformed into a day never to be forgotten - surrounded as I was by so many of my beautiful, funny and special friends. I am a little worse for wear I have to say - but excited to begin today's exploration with Tim Major on our new one-man piece - Conversations of a cupboard man by Ian McEwan - I am hoping Tim has 

recovered too! 

Anne - My Mum x






Daniels Polish Six Piece Band


For those that couldn't be with me, and for all my other friends, soon to be friends, and those of you who kindly read my blog and who I don't know - here some photos to give you a feel for Jasmine Street and the realisation of the Terrace Cafe here at the Granary Barking.Friendship and love are enduring and I am deeply grateful for them in my life - they remind me that we are all connected through the good times and the bad. How blessed I am.


Thanks too to the wonderful Polish six-piece band, to Ros for her beautiful homage to friendship, to Gemma for her divine singing, to Ali, Joyce, Phil, Maciej and Anoula for all their help in setting up! 

Have a great day y'all! 


Keith and Guy
Tim
Gemma singing from Les Mis and Wicked!


Old school friends, Jo, Ros, Jude and Guy



Ali and Keith



Natalie


Ria, Thierry and I

My lovely school friends and Stephen

Me reading Fern Hill by Dylan Thomas












































No comments: