Tuesday 18 June 2013

Playing at Jasmine Street - Mood Boards and Arc Review. Blog 131

Morning all!


Thanks guys - that did the trick!
I was just responding to a couple of early Arc/Lark emailers - its not just me - honest guv! And thinking about what I would blog about this morning. I'm a bit done over with words actually having been tied to the screen over the past week, trying to birth language for SMART outcomes. I know I have been going on about the application and probably making heavy weather of it. Its just its not my preferred bit of the job, not least as it requires total focus and leaves no space for my natural way of imagining things. But hey ho! I'm not asking for a fanfare (well maybe I am actually).

But I don't have much to say today which may be of surprise to my regular readers! I just want to play today. We do have the big heavies coming into Arc (I like to make Mike - the Chair of my board sound like the Mafia - he's really a pussy cat) today to undertake a 'root and branch' review of the organisation. I keep trying to tell them we ain't got no trees. In all seriousness its a very important day because it will lead to a series of recommendations about how Arc goes forward as an organisation. I am looking forward to the chat. 


The Granary - New Home to Jasmine Street

But I am also going to indulge myself before then with enjoying making my Mood Board for Jasmine Street - I am creating a fifties installation, (theatre set really - Tennesee Williams parties sound fun don't they?) 

So e-baying formica tables and chairs etc, and doing quite well. Its funny how a similar table and chairs can be up there for £600 from a canny (or not so) vintage dealer - or £30 from some one's house clearance. I tend to prefer the latter. So that's me done with words for the next few hours. Have a good one - and here are some of my moody images ...mmm yummy!
















No comments: