Tuesday 20 August 2013

Jasmine Street and the Story Of A week in Images by Sylwia Wierzbowska. Blog 165

Morning y'all

I was wondering what my blog would be about this morning - and then I opened my Facebook page and there were a series of amazing images by Sylwia Wierzbowska from ARKA Teatr that simply took my breath away. Indeed they say it all much better than I can - and capture the feel of the ARKA visit so beautifully! So here they are for today....... 


Impromptu dancing with Tomasz the clown at the Happiness and Wellbeing Festival on August 17th

Actor Alicja takes a moment in light

The Granary East Wall 

My Fifties Tea Set at Jasmine Street

Terrace Cafe wall

From the Terrace Cafe

Tomasz pauses



Flats of the future - The Icehouse Quarter

Inside the Terrace Cafe

Amari feeds the 5,000 on the Terrace Cafe

Amari and I seem happy!
Amari - Woman From Gobi Desert?!

No comments: